Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Where to begin?!?!?

I have been living in Krakow, Poland for about 9 months now. We left our house in Chattanooga, Tennessee on August 4th and moved to Richmond, Virginia for 2 months to prepare for Poland. We arrived in Krakow on October 4th. We started working as missionaries and the work has been great. We have met all the families on our Krakow mission team. There are many kids and we have so much fun hanging out and playing. I love the city of Krakow and I have met many Polish friends. We have been very busy lately with teams who help out with the ministry. The teams have been doing day camps for about 2 hours each weekday except for Friday. It has been wonderful to have these people here! I need to go but before I do, here are a few pictures!!!!!!!!




This is me and Philip on the plane flying to Krakow.

This is the view from our balcony.

This is a girl party I had with the Polish girls in my building!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I will really enjoy reading about your adventures! I always thought you'd be a writer - I just never thought about you writing a blog! That's great - and it could turn into a best-selling novel some day!!!!

Paw said...

I went to Romania on a short term mission trip. I was there on September,11,2001 when the twin towers were attacked in New York City.
I was there with your mom...guess who I am!!!!

Hannah Jane Hooks said...

hey mckenna!!!! see ya tommorow for agm!!!!!! i soooooooooooooooooo can't wait to see you!!!!!! yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!

Hannah Jane Hooks said...

oopd, not agm, abaneezer! lol