Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We are coming to the end of summer...

Well, my summer has been really fun! I have had a great time not having to do any school!!!! We have gotten to swim some, and it has been really fun! About 2 weeks ago, we went to a bed and breakfast type thing for 1 night. It was very nice, and there was an indoor swimming pool! The lady that owned the lodge had a Persian cat! The cat had 2 adorable kittens! They were really cute! In the village, we found another kitten! And we decided to keep him!!!!! He is about 2 months old, and he is reallllllly cute! We named him Milo! He is very playful!

I have basketball camp this Friday for 1 week! I am excited!!! We have already started our practices!!! The practices are alot of fun!! I'll post a few pictures of our new kitten!

No comments: