Monday, June 29, 2009

Our USA trip!!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't written in a while! April was a fun month with getting closer to the end of school! May was so much fun!!!!! I finished school a few days before our trip to.......TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!!!! That's right, Chattanooga, TN! We had been planning this trip for a while. My dad is the assistant coach for the 16 and 17 year old girls basketball here in Krakow. He had mentioned the idea to the coach about getting some basketball camps in and around Chattanooga for the girls to participate in! The coach loved the idea and thought it would be a great opportunity for all the girls. Through some sponsors, they raised enough money for 15 girls, 4 adults, and our family (of 5) to travel to the States! We stayed in the States for a total of 12 or 13 days! The girls were able to participate in a several different camps. They all had a great time! My family and I stayed with my grandparents!!!! It was so much fun getting to see family and friends!!!!! We also traveled to Chicago for 2 days. We were able to tour around in Chicago! It was sooooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!! Above are some pictures of the trip!!!!!

No comments: